Hooray, yippee, it’s National Chocolate Week this week!!! Ha-ha, who knew such a glorious week existed? And how have I, a hardened chocoholic, never known about this before?? Now we are all aware of it, let’s do our very best to make up for the Monday we missed and scoff ourselves silly for the rest of this week.
In honour of this occasion, I have compiled a few thoughts on what life would be like if we did not have the wonder that is chocolate:
1) Dunking biscuits would be significantly less satisfying
2) We would never have a break, or be able to work, rest and play, or take it easy, and what would the Ambassador spoil us with?
3) We’d have to suffer longer hangovers without the mighty Mars Bar at our side
4) An 99 ice cream would just be a 98, or a 9 or a 1 or something
5) They would be no Milk Tray man
6) I would be insufferable (yes, I’m big enough to admit it)
7) We women would lose our wonderful curves and we’d basically be hairless men with no bottoms or boobs to speak of
8) We’d have nothing to bribe our children with
9) Profiteroles would be rubbish
10) So would Jaffa Cakes
So in summary, all hail the fabulous chocolate. Life is so much better with it around!